A task status helps you to assign a state to the task. Each status has different icons and colours that help you mark the progress of the task. Rocketlane allows you to use default tasks statuses which include:
- To Do
- In Progress
You can also add custom task statues to your Rocketlane account based on the task stages and terms preferred by your team.
How to Add a Custom Task Status?
- Go to Settings from the left nav bar.
- Go to Task fields.
- The Task Fields page lists all the data fields for a task. These include the defaults and the custom fields. The default fields are always set to enabled.
- To edit the Task Status field and add more status options, click on the 'More actions' icon next to the Status field.
- Click Edit.
- From the Edit Task field dialog box, click Add option under the Choices section.
- You can customise your new task status option and its icon.
Change the colour of the icon for your choice.
Add a task status name.
Choose from the default task status icon options to edit your status icon.
- You can drag and drop the new status option to change to order in which it appears.
Click and hold on the icon from the left of the task status option.
- Click on Save to save the newly added task status option.
Hey! Here's hoping that this support document was useful. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.