The 'All tasks' page allows you to view the global list of all the tasks from your Rocketlane account. You can read/edit task properties like project, assignee, start date, due date and more.
You can view custom task lists too based on the task status, assignee, due date. Choose from default view options or create custom views using filters.
You can filter tasks based on your preferences and save it as a shared/private view.
Accessing the All Tasks Page
Click on the 'All Tasks' icon from the left vertical nav bar.
List View and Kanban View
The All Tasks page opens with the List view by default. To read more about the List view, click here.
The All Tasks page has a Kanban view. To read more about navigating the Kanban view, click here.
Default Filtered Views
The All Tasks page has default filters that help you view only specific tasks from the global task list.
The default filter options are:
Displays all the tasks from all the projects.
- Assigned to me
Displays tasks assigned to you.
- Created by me
Displays the tasks created by you.
Displays tasks that have exceeded their due date.
Displays the tasks that have no assignees.
- No Due Date
Displays tasks that have not been assigned a due date.
- At risk
Displays tasks that have been marked 'At risk'.
Displays tasks that have been marked as Blocked.
Displays tasks that have been marked as a Milestone.
Custom Filter Views
You can apply custom filters based on your preferences and save it as a private/ shared view.
The custom view categories are:
- My Saved Views
Displays your private saved views. Only you can view these.
- Shared Views
Displays all the views that have been saved as shared.
Applying Filters and Adding Views
- From the All Tasks page, click on Filter.
- The filter selection has two modes namely Simple mode and Advanced mode.
By default the simple mode opens but you can switch by clicking on 'Switch to advanced mode'.
- You can apply filter for the following categories in the Simple mode:
You can select multiple assignees and the filter criteria says 'Can be one of'.
Allows you to choose the organisation responsible for the task execution.
You can select multiple projects and the filter criteria says 'Can be one of'.
- Due Date
Allows you to filter tasks based on due date. You can choose a custom due date or from the default options available.
- Created by
You can filter tasks based on which user account created it. Does not allow multiple selection and the filter criteria says 'Created by is exactly'.
- Show Tasks
You can filter tasks based on completion status. Choose from Complete, Incomplete or All.
- You can choose a custom filter from the 'Advanced mode' and apply to task fields.
- Click Done to view the filtered tasks.
- Click 'Save view as' to save this filter as a view.
- From the 'New View' dialog box, give a name to the view, choose if you want the view to be private/ shared.
- Click Save to save the view.
- Your view will be added to the 'My saved views'. for views marked as 'Only me' and 'Shared views' for for views marked as 'All team members'.
- Click Clear when to exit the filter mode.
Hey! Here's hoping that this support document was useful. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article