Following is a list of best practices to be followed by Rocketlane Admins:
- It is recommended to create templates for recurring projects with similar project plans to save time during project creation. You can create multiple templates based on the maturity of your offering.
The same goes for Document Templates, Status Update Templates and Form Templates.
- You should provide detailed instructions for team members allocated to tasks in the conversations section. Share files and add private notes to your tasks too.
- Not every Milestone needs a CSAT. You can choose which Milestone task needs a feedback from your customers. Toggle the CSAT button to enable/ disable CSAT for Milestone tasks from Task details > Additional Info > CSAT.
- You can add multiple project fields and customise them according to your project requirements.
Create new Project Fields by going to Settings > Project fields > New Field.
- Mark dependencies for key activities by adding dependent tasks under the Dependencies section.
- You can set Task Type at the template level under the Additional Info section. This makes it easy to group and filter tasks later.
- Add Team members/ Placeholders while creating tasks under Assignee. You can easily filter
project tasks by teams and bulk assign tasks to people from different roles using placeholders.
- You can set Effort, Billable / Non billable status, Time tracking category at the
template level for it to reflect as default values for time entry.
Hey! Here's hoping that this support document was useful. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.